Pulling Together for Wellness Framework: Healthy Communities
Contact: Jan Ward Olmstead, MPA, Public Health Policy and Project Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health Projects-PTFW_Framework
Click above link to view the Pulling Together for Wellness framework with clickable (underlined) links to each page.
Click the image above to view The Process Steps.
Click the image above to view AIHC’s Vision & Values.
Click to view the “Healthy Tribal and Urban Indian Communities The Journey Forward” report: A Framework to Address Chronic Disease Prevention Through Policy, Environment and System Change.
Washington Tribes in the Spotlight
AIHC is facilitating the development of a Tribal and Urban Indian driven, culturally appropriate Healthy Communities framework as a comprehensive prevention strategy to reduce risk factors for chronic disease among AI/ANs in Washington State.
Tribal and Urban Leadership Advisory Committee Members:
- Abigail Echo-Hawk, Executive Director, Urban Indian Health Institute
- Andrew Shogren, Health Director, Suquamish Tribe and AIHC Treasurer
- Charlene Krise, Vice Chair, Squaxin Island Tribe
- Charlene Nelson, Chairwoman, Shoalwater Bay Tribe
- Charlotte Williams, Health Advisory Committee, Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
- Cheryl Sanders, Council Member, Lummi Indian Business Council
- Cindy Gamble, Tribal Public Health Consultant, AIHC
- David Bean, Council Member, Puyallup Tribal Council
- Dylan Dressler, Clinic Director, Spokane NATIVE Project
- Frances Limtiaco, Department of Health
- Greg Abrahamson, Council Member, Spokane Tribe
- Jan Ward Olmstead, Public Health Policy & Projects Consultant, AIHC
- Marilyn Scott, Vice Chairwoman, Upper Skagit Tribe and Chairwoman, AIHC
- Peggen Frank, Consultant, AIHC
- Robin Sigo, Council Member, Suquamish Tribe
- Steve Kutz, Council Member, Cowlitz Tribe and Chair, AIHC
- Tamara Fulwyler, Tribal Relations Director, Department of Health
- Tleena Ives, Tribal Liaison, Department of Early Learning
- Toni Lodge, Executive Director, Spokane NATIVE Project
- Vicki Lowe, Executive Director, AIHC
- Virginia Cross, Chairwoman, Muckleshoot Tribal Council
- Willie Frank, Council Member, Nisqually Indian Tribe